Most states have released their travel and transport guidelines for outbound and inbound travellers with regard to permits, passes and other requirements. You are suggested to check all guidelines before planning your travel in Varanasi and around, for a hassle-free experience.
Sweet Trip is committed to delivering excellence in your travel plan and allowing you to experience memorable moments in the holy city of Banaras.
If you are looking to book a clean, sanitized, and hygiene-driven cab in Varanasi, there won’t be a better choice than Sweet Trip Cabs. To help you find cabs and get an unforgettable trip, we are bringing our terms table for you so that you can estimate your budget in advance.
1. The booking amount is 20% of the total fare.
2. Arrival time payment is 70%.
3. The rest of the amount can be paid when you complete your journey.
4. Self-drive service is not available.
5. Rs. 300 for driver night charge (from 9 PM onwards).
6. Customers will have to pay both sides toll payment.
7. Both side charges will be taken whether the customer returns or not.
8. Passenger will have to pay Rs. 500 for the next day for the range of 200KM when travelling locally. The charges for outstation within the area of 250KM for the next day will be Rs. 1000.
We endeavour our best to give you cabs whenever and wherever you want across Varanasi. If you have more queries, you can call our customer care for better support.