Varanasi, also known as Banaras or Kashi, is one of the holiest cities for Hindus. It is situated on the banks of the river Ganga and is called one of the maximum historical cities in the world. It has numerous temples such as the highly respected Kashi Vishwanath Temple which is one of the 12 pious Jyotirlingas. The Banaras Hindu university, one of the oldest Indian universities is also located right here. Sarnath, that’s an important pilgrimage website online for Buddhists, is located near Varanasi. The best car rental in Varanasi is one of the best options for hiring cabs.
How to book a taxi in Varanasi?
1. Select the type of booking you need to make, whether ‘intercity’, ‘ local taxi in Varanasi‘, or ‘airport’.
2. Enter when you would like to be picked up in Varanasi after which pick out a cab.
3. Once you have decided on a vehicle, you can avail of a couple of payment options consisting of- pre-paid, partly paid, and postpaid alongside more than one fee mode like credit score Card, Debit Card, wallets, mobile payments, Netbanking.
4. You can additionally Varanasi airport cab booking by giving us a call and our executives will contact you.
Sweet Trip taxi services in Varanasi – you have a travel want and we have the cab
Sweet Trip car rental service in Varanasi gives taxi offerings throughout extensive categories particularly: Outstation offerings, nearby complete or half-of-day condo services, and airport picking.
Outstation cab booking in Varanasi :
You may both book a spherical journey or avail of our one-manner services. Varanasi is strategically located and there are innumerable places of interest around the city inclusive of Agra, Jaipur, Rishikesh, and Mathura. At Sweet Trip, we’re able to offer a number of the most inexpensive outstation cabs in Varanasi at reasonable prices.
Varanasi is a varied and extraordinarily colorful city with tons to look at and do. You could choose from more than one service for your nearby reservation. If you are seeking out reasonably-priced car rental in Varanasi but are uncertain of the first-rate, rest assured, Sweet Trip ensures an exceptional-in-elegance provider at extremely reasonable prices.
Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport (VNS) is located at Babatpur, 26 km northwest of Varanasi. Commuting backward and forward from the airport may be a trouble as there are long queues and the airport is positioned pretty a ways from the city.
Sweet Trip Recommends – Things to do in Varanasi
• Kashi Vishwanath Temple: Kashi Vishwanath Temple appears as one of the maximum famous Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Shiva. Placed in the coronary heart of Varanasi, the temple is a core of faith for millions of Hindus.
• Assi Ghat: The Asi Ghat is located on the confluence of the Rivers Assi and Ganga and is well-known for the huge Shiva Lingam established below a peepal tree.
• Tibetan Temple, Varanasi: A memorial with stunning Tibetan architecture, Tibetan Temple become where Lord Buddha trained his disciples the four facts of lifestyles.